This is a very good article. Not only about the warm water after your meal, but about heart attacks. The Chinese and Japanese drink hot green tea with their meals, not cold water, maybe it is time we adopt their drinking habit while eating.
For those who like to drink cold water, this article is applicable to you. It is nice to have a cup of cold drink after a meal. However, the cold water will solidify the oily stuff that you have just consumed. It will slow down the digestion. Once this "sludge" reacts with the acid, it will break down and be absorbed by the intestine faster than the solid food. It will line the intestine. Very soon, this will turn into fats and may lead to cancer. It is best to drink hot soup or warm water after a meal.
You should know that not every heart attack symptom is going to be the left arm hurting. Be aware of intense pain in the jaw line.
You may never have the first chest pain during the course of a heart attack. Nausea and intense sweating are also common symptoms. 60% of people who have a heart attack while they are asleep do not wake up. Pain in the jaw can wake you from a sound sleep. Let's be careful and be aware. The more we know, the better chance we could survive.
Heart Attack Information
A heart attack occurs when the blood flow to a part of the heart is suddenly and permanently cut off, causing permanent damage to the heart muscle. Chest pain is typically severe and does not go away with rest or medicine that is effective with angina. Symptoms may indicate your heart is in danger many months or years before a heart attack occurs. Persistent symptoms, such as shortness of breath, nausea, great fatigue, angina/chest pain, fainting spells and gas-like discomfort, are red flags.
- 1 in 3 adults, both men and women, has some form of cardiovascular disease.
- In 90% of adult victims of sudden cardiac death, two or more major coronary arteries are narrowed or blocked.
- Brain death and permanent death start to occur in just 4-6 minutes after someone experiences cardiac arrest.
- It is in the early or initial stage that the heart disease is almost certainly treatable.
- The heart and brain muscles are the ones which cannot be revived once dead.
- For a large number of patients, the first and only symptom of heart disease is a fatal heart attack. Thus diagnosis becomes extremely important for everyone and that too pre-emptive and non-invasive.
A cardiologist says if everyone who reads this message sends it to 10 people, you can be sure that we'll save at least one life. Read this & Send the link to a friend. It could save a life. So, please be a true friend and send this article to all your friends you care about.
Some people say that it is just an old myth to drink warm water to prevent heart attacks and I'd also like to point out that snopes.com declares this information as an urban myth and many other people agree that cold water is not related to cancer or heart attacks in any way.
So, I have no idea if this is true and there is no research to support this theory however I still wanted to share this information about "heart attacks and drinking warm water" with all of you because its always better to be safe than to be sorry.